One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It's 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It's 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 lb. of uncooked pasta (any smaller shape works).
- It's 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- In a large pot or Dutch oven with fitting lid, heat the oil on medium heat and add the onion. Cook until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more..
- Add the ground beef to the pot and cook until browned. Drain any excess grease. Season ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Add into the pot the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, water, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until all mixed together. Stir in the pasta then turn heat to high to bring to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, cover with a lid and lower the heat down to medium-low. Simmer for 13-16 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente..
- Turn heat off. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover with lid until cheese is completely melted, about 2 minutes..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com