One Pot Chili Mac.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious One Pot Chili Mac for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have One Pot Chili Mac using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Chili Mac
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, finely diced.
- It's 1 can (14.5 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (16 oz.) of kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of each oregano, salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of elbow pasta (or other small pasta shape).
- Prepare 4 oz. of diced American cheese.
One Pot Chili Mac instructions
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add in the onion and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent. Then add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Add the ground beef. Continue to cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the meat is cooked through. Drain excess fat, if needed..
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and the multiple seasonings. Increase the heat to med-high and add the broth and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, stir in the pasta. Decrease heat and let it simmer, stirring often, until the pasta is cooked and the liquid has greatly reduced, about 10-14 minutes. After about 8 minutes, stir in the American cheese so that it melts through while the pasta finishes cooking. Once it's done, remove the pot from the heat and let it sit 5-10 minutes, then serve it up with your favorite chili toppings..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing One Pot Chili Mac. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, make smile edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com