Fried Macaroni Singapore style.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Fried Macaroni Singapore style for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Fried Macaroni Singapore style using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Macaroni Singapore style
- It's 250 gr of macaroni pasta.
- You need 100 gr of prawns (peeled).
- You need 50 gr of medium size squid (sliced).
- You need 30 gr of ground beef.
- You need 50 gr of button mushroom (sliced).
- You need 1 of medium bunch of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 of red onions.
- Prepare 5 of red chillies.
- It's 1 of thumb size of ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
Fried Macaroni Singapore style step by step
- Boil the macaroni in a large pot over medium heat until al dente. Season with a pinch of salt and a splash of vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Rinse the broccoli, prawns and squid. Drain and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients (onions, garlics, chillies and ginger). Heat up some oil in a pan, over a medium heat, sautee until it's fragrant.
- Add in the ground beef followed by prawns and squid. Add in the button mushroom, stir fry until all turn slightly brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes. Season with 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce, followed by 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce. Stir fry for about 3 mins.
- Add in the macaroni pasta. Crack the egg and stir fry occasionally for about 3 mins.
- Add in broccoli, season again if needed, stir fry for about 2 mins. After it's done, splash some sesame oil (few drops) on top of the dish, then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Fried Macaroni Singapore style. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make smile entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com