Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells. Stuffed Shells with Meat and Cheese are a delicious pasta dish you can make for dinner any night. These Italian stuffed pasta shells are baked together with meat sauce and plenty of cheese to make an easy casserole. Stuffed Jumbo Shells are the perfect family dinner!
Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked.
Reviews for: Photos of Stuffed Shells III.
This recipe was more like your real italian stuffed shells that you buy in the italian deli than any of the others.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells
- It's 25-30 of jumbo pasta shells, precooked just until tender.
- You need of For Fillimg.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or mild casings removed.
- It's 1 of small onion, minced.
- Prepare 12 slices of pepperoni.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh italian bread, crusts removed made into crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It's 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of fresh chopped basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It's 1 cup of shredded italuan 4 cheese blend shredded.
- You need of For cheese center.
- It's 26-30 cubes of creamy jack cheese or any good melting cheese.
- It's of For Topping.
- Prepare 2 of cuos italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 4 cups of marinara sauce, homemade or your favorote.
Italian Meat Stuffed Shells recipe: Yum is all you'll hear! Spinach and meat and cheese inside pasta shells topped with sauce and cheese. Fry meat in heated oil and butter until it just loses it pink color. Add all other ingredients except shells and sauce.
Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a pan latge enough to gold shells in one layerth non stick spray.
- Cook pepperoni in a small skillet until crisp, remove to paper towel to drain.
- Melt butter i the skillet and add onion and galic, season with salt and pepper and cook just until soft, cool.
- Combine bread crumbs with cream, s let stand until absorbed.
- In a large bowl combine meats with remaining filling ingredients, adding cooled onion,ixtue, soaked bread crumbs and crisp pepperoni finely crumblrd.
- Add a layer of marinara sauce to prepated pan.
- Fill shells with meat mixture.
- Press a cheese cube in the center of each filled she'll, covering it completely with the meat.
- Place shells in one layer in prepared pan.
- Cover with some sauce.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 50 minutes.
- Remove foil add remaining cheese, then sprinkle with the italian seasoning, basil and green onion and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with remaing sauce on the side..
Italian-American stuffed shells, a classic baked pasta dish, are plump with a flavorful ricotta and spinach filling, coated in tomato sauce, and draped in melted mozzarella cheese. It's comfort food at its best. Home > Recipes > meat stuffed shells. Traditional Stuffed Shells meets the taco and the result is Mexican Stuffed Shells filled with everything you love about tacos! They are creamy with cream cheese and cheddar cheese, and they can be made with chicken or ground beef.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Italian Style Meat Stuffed Shells. If you have questions or requests re this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com