Vodka sauce with beef and bacon. Increase heat to high; add vodka and bring to a boil. Stir in tomatoes, heavy cream, Worcestershire sauce, and red pepper flakes. Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente.
Don't miss this recipe that's a family favorite!
They say that necessity is the mother of invention.
My vodka sauce recipe was born the evening I couldn't find the plain vodka.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Vodka sauce with beef and bacon for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Vodka sauce with beef and bacon using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vodka sauce with beef and bacon
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 15 oz of can fired roasted tomatoes.
- It's 3/4 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1 of large onion chopped.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 5 cups of cooked pasta.
My hubby was out of town, I was all set to try my. It makes use of penne pasta, coats it with an aromatic vodka sauce, and adds ground beef for a comforting and fulfilling dish that requires minimal preparation. Instead of meatballs and spaghetti, which we all love as a kid, it uses penne pasta, ground beef, and vodka, putting an adult spin on one of our favorite childhood classic recipes. Then you can add the bacon back to the pot, add the tomato sauce and vodka.
Vodka sauce with beef and bacon step by step
- Fry the bacon. Remove and set aside to cool. And crumble.
- Brown the ground beef in the bacon grease..
- While the beef is cooking, chop the onion and garlic.
- Drain most of the grease. But leave just enough to cook the onion and garlic until tender..
- Add the cans of tomatoes, vodka, salt, pepper, red pepper, bay leaf, and crumbled bacon.
- Simmer for 20 min.
- Add the heavy cream.
- Simmer for 10 min.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Add to cooked pasta & enjoy!.
Continue to simmer until the sauce is thick and coats the back of a spoon. When cooked drain the pasta and and add to the pan and toss with some grated parmesan cheese and. See great recipes for Cheesy Bacon Sloppy Joes too!. In a small pot, reduce vodka by half on low heat. Add tomatoes and cream and bring to a simmer.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Vodka sauce with beef and bacon. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com