Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker. Stir in broth, tomatoes and tomato sauce. Divide mozzarella cheese among serving bowls; ladle soup over cheese. Stir in crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, beef stock, Italian seasoning and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Customize with your favorite noodles and all the cheese!
Spring break is underway, and I'm heading back to Wisconsin for a visit.
Lasagna Soup has all of the traditional flavours you love, and comes together in minutes!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- It's 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- It's 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- It's 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- It's of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- You need of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- You need of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
No layering or waiting around your oven! Simply throw all of your ingredients into your slow-cooker or crockpot and you have easy Lasagna Soup ready to be served whenever you are! If you feel like comfort food in a bowl, then this is DEFINITELY the perfect recipe for you! I brown the meat and onions, chop the veggies and have all of the canned goods lined up.
Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy! Plus with holidays and cold weather and school in full swing, time is in short supply. Ways to Lighten Up Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup. This soup is a lighter version of traditional lasagna soup but there are even more ways to lighten it up if you are looking for a lower calorie or point option.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, interest edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com