Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti. In the canon of classic Italian baked pastas (think: lasagna, baked ziti, and stuffed shells) manicotti is perhaps the most elegant. Long pasta tubes (the manicotti) are filled with a cheesy, meaty filling (the meat can vary from sausage to pork to beef) and baked until tender. This baked Manicotti recipe is creamy, cheesy, meaty, saucy, and deeply satisfying.
Pour remaining sauce over them. (You may need to add a bit of milk over medium heat to thin it out a bit if it has cooled) Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Combine cooked ground beef and your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce.
Gently spoon filling into each manicotti shell and place on top of sauce in baking dish.
Actually this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti
- It's 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- It's 3-4 cups of heavy cream.
- It's 6 oz of mushroom diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 pkg of manicotti pasta.
- It's 2 of egg yolk.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
In a large saucepan brown. occasionally. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the manicotti pasta until it is softened, but still somewhat firm. Remove from the water to a baking sheet to cool off. Fill the manicotti shells with the beef and cheese mixture.
Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti step by step
- Cook manicotti acording to package. Run cool water over it to cool quickly.
- In a large skillet cook onion and mushroom with the olive oil. Add ground beef when liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Drain and set aside..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter, whisk in flour until incorporated then stir in cream slowly. (3 cups is plenty but if you like it extra creamy use the fourth) Let thicken a bit..
- Add 2/3 sauce to beef mixture along with egg yolk 2/3 of the mozzarella, set the rest aside..
- A reminder to let the pasta and filling cool before trying to stuff it. It will heat back up in the oven..
- Stuff manicotti with beef mixture and lay out in baking pan. Pour remaining sauce over them. (You may need to add a bit of milk over medium heat to thin it out a bit if it has cooled) Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden. Let set for 5 minutes and serve..
Place in a single layer in the baking dish. Beef Cannelloni stuffed with a juicy spinach and beef filling, topped with plenty of tomato cannelloni sauce and melty cheese. Make this recipe using cannelloni OR manicotti! Directions In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Directions Cook manicotti shells according to package directions.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com