Baked Spaghetti. A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat. Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente, drain, and set aside.
This baked spaghetti will keep in the fridge for at least five days.
For more information on reheating this casserole, see the freezing and reheating instructions in our Lasagna recipe.
Literally this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Baked Spaghetti for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Baked Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- It's of Spaghetti or Angel Hair pasta.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1-2 of tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of pasta sauce.
- It's 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 package of mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Seasonings for meat/sauce.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It's of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Let your oven do all the work with Trisha Yearwood's Baked Spaghetti for Food Network. Looking for a new family-favorite dinner? Try popping your spaghetti into the oven for a tasty take on this classic dish. Here are some cheesy and easy baked spaghetti recipes to get you started.
Baked Spaghetti step by step
- Dice onion. Oil skillet and cook onion on medium until nicely browned..
- Add ground beef and seasonings to skillet and increase heat to medium high. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add diced tomato and pasta sauce to skillet, add seasonings, and reduce heat to low/simmer. Stir occasionally. At this time, start boiling pasta water with a little bit of oil and salt..
- Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until done. Drain pasta, leaving some of the pasta water behind. Return pasta to stove with burner on low..
- Season pasta and add in block of cream cheese. Stir until well mixed without lumps, add more water if needed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Grease baking dish with oil or cooking spray and begin layers of sauce and pasta, and then add cheese on top. Cover dish with lid or foil..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is browned/melted..
Baked Spaghetti is a favorite casserole around here! A quick zesty meat sauce is combined with tomatoes and spaghetti and topped with cheese. This spaghetti casserole is baked in the oven until hot and bubbly. Just like stuffed shells, this easy recipe is perfect served with crusty bread, homemade Garlic Butter and a Caesar Salad. Easy Baked Spaghetti This baked spaghetti casserole recipe is a quick and easy version of the classic pasta dinner made with beef, red sauce, and thin spaghetti noodles.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Baked Spaghetti. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com