Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. This is another tasty recipe that I got off of one of the Ontario milk calendars.
I found this recipe in a milk calendar many years ago and it has become a family favourite.
A wonderful casserole with layers of beef, potato and cheese.
Flavorful ground beef with sliced potatoes in a creamy and cheesy sauce!
Literally this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Creamy Beef and Potato Bake for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Creamy Beef and Potato Bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Potato Bake
- You need 5-6 of potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (4 Tbsp), divided.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of prepared tomato pasta sauce.
- You need 2 cups of milk, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
The family is sure to love this layered casserole! Cheesy Beef And Potatoes Comfort Now here's a real comfort meal if I ever saw one! Brown the ground beef over medium heat, and be sure to drain the fat. Combine the cream of mushroom soup, onion, milk, salt & pepper, in a mixing bowl.
Creamy Beef and Potato Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender..
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside..
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk..
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish..
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This Corned Beef Casserole is the perfect dish for Saint Patrick's Day! It contains the classic Irish ingredients of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes, along with a creamy sauce. Sprinkle beef and corn over potatoes. This Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake is true to its name - easy and creamy and cheesy! Made with cubes of potato which are cooked with the sauce so there's no need to par boil the potatoes or make the sauce separately.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep amused door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com