Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage. This Italian Sausage Rotini is a husband favorite (our kids love it too)! It's a little spicy and really cheesy and just yummy. Even though this is an Italian sausage rotini bake, that doesn't mean you have to use rotini noodles.
I had some of their Italian Cheese in the fridge that I wanted to try, so this was a great choice.
This was a hearty and delicious meal that everyone enjoyed.
I will definitely make it again!
Actually this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage
- It's 1 box of rotini pasta (16 ounce).
- You need 1 (1 lb) of Italian Hot Sausage(OR Sweet sausage).
- Prepare 1-1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 package of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Basil leaves.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 of -can Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need 1 of - soup can milk.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (8 ounce bag), shredded.
- You need of Salt for boiling pasta.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
This hearty baked pasta casserole stars Italian sausage in a rich tomato sauce. Today is a great day for a skillet supper! This one is quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for those evenings when you don't know what they heck.
Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage step by step
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), ground beef, fresh mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and fresh garlic, breaking up your ground beef and Italian sausages as you cook it......cook until meats are browned and veggies are tender....drain any fat from pot.....
- Add to sautéed meat mixture and veggies the black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and basil leaves, stir gently......
- Add crushed tomatoes and tomato soup with the soup can of milk, cook on low heat, covered, for 30 minutes......stirring gently......
- Meanwhile boil water for your pasta, don’t forget to add a little bit of salt 🧂 to the water !!! Boil until pasta is slightly done, but not completely cooked......Drain pasta, but leave just a small amount of water in the pot, your going to add this yummy pasta water with the pasta to your sauce..... 😋.
- Mix cooked and mostly drained pasta into sausage / ground beef / veggie mixture, mix all well.........
- Pour all into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray......
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese over your pasta sausage mixture.....
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and top is nicely browned.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Corkscrew-shaped pasta has plenty of ridges that are perfect for holding meaty sauces like in this family favorite dish of Quick Rotini with Sausage. In large kettle or Dutch oven, brown sausage, onion and garlic; pour. carrots, tomatoes, bouillon, Italian seasoning and pepper; bring to . zucchini, beans. This delicious oven baked Italian sausage is the easiest dinner ever! You'll always want to have some Italian sausages in the freezer for a busy weeknight! Another amazing thing about this easy baked Italian sausage recipe is the fact that you can bake it straight from frozen.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, interest entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com