Lasagna soup. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Add onions and season with salt.
How do you make lasagna soup?
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Lasagna soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- You need of Pasta noodles of choice.
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- It's 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- You need of Hot sauce Optional.
- Prepare Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- It's of Topping.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
The base of this soup is ground beef, which is cooked with onions and garlic. After the meat has browned, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, tomato sauce and seasonings go into the pot. The final addition is broken lasagna noodles. To make lasagna soup in the crockpot, I would recommend browning the sausage and onions ahead of time.
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot....
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom......
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste....
This Lasagna Soup recipe is sponsored by Prego. This EASY Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the layering or dishes! - you might never go back to traditional lasagna again - I won't! This One Pot Lasagna Soup recipe can't get any easier or more delicious! It boasts layers of cheesy noodles smothered in rich marinara infused with garlic, onion and. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna - all in one bowl of soup!
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Lasagna soup. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, occupy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com