Baked Spaghetti Casserole. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top! If you prefer, slice some fresh mozzarella to finish it off instead.
Baked Spaghetti Casserole - a simple weeknight dinner, all the classic Italian flavors we love.
Easy to put together and always a crowd favorite.
Baked Spaghetti Casserole is an easy dish to make, and it tastes a lot like lasagna.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Baked Spaghetti Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Baked Spaghetti Casserole using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti Casserole
- It's of Meat Sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt added crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each brown sugar. dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- You need of Pasta & Cheesy Layers:.
- It's 1 box (16 oz.) of thin spaghetti pasta.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 5 tbsp. of salted butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
Spaghetti is baked with sauce, seasoned meat, ricotta cheese and more. We love the Market Day Spaghetti Pie casserole. This is my own version that the kids like even better and its cheaper! This quick casserole makes great use of convenience products like canned spaghetti and jarred mushrooms, and the kids will love how Spaghetti Casserole Bake Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Baked Spaghetti Casserole instructions
- Heat the oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the beef and cook, breaking it up, until it's browned throughout. Then drain any excess grease and add the onion to the skillet. Once the onion softens up, add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, brown sugar, basil, salt and pepper, then lower the heat and let it simmer while you start cooking the pasta..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9x13" baking pan and set it aside. Cook the spaghetti until al dente in a large pot of salted water. When it's ready, drain it and return it to the pot. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, melted butter and grated parmesan cheese together. Then pour it over the drained pasta and toss to fully coat. Place the shredded mozzarella, parmesan and white cheddar in a bowl and toss together to integrate it all together..
- Place half of the pasta into the prepared pan, then top with half of the ricotta and half of the meat sauce. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese blend over that, then repeat the layers with the rest. Make sure to completely cover the pasta with the top layer of sauce. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Then remove the foil, and bake another 15-20 minutes, until the cheese has started to brown. Let it cool for 10 or so minutes, then slice into squares and serve..
Baked Spaghetti Casserole Taste Of Home Recipes. You can make spaghetti casserole with protein too. I would suggest diced chicken thighs since the casserole is being baked and dark meat is just better and you won't have the fear of dried chicken. Place baking dish on large cookie sheet. Paula Deen's Baked Spaghetti recipe is cheesy, comforting and delicious; baking the pasta gives this dish the slow-cooked flavor of lasagna but with more texture.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Baked Spaghetti Casserole. If you have questions or requests just about this article, divert door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com