Crockpot Beef Ragu. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Beef ragu made in the crockpot (slow cooker) and served over pappardelle pasta. This is my go-to meal to serve when company is over or when I want to make a big batch of something to last for several meals throughout the week.
This dish is loaded with lots of beef, tomatoes, pasta and more for the best meal your family will love.
We recently tried this delicious Italian Ragu recipe and it was oh so good!
We love it and the kids love it too.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Crockpot Beef Ragu for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Crockpot Beef Ragu using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Ragu
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Slow Cooker Beef Ragu with Pappardelle. I love a good beefy ragu sauce and pappardelle pasta is perfect pasta to pair with it. Filed Under: Beef, Italian Chicken and Beef, Main Course, Pasta, Slow Cooker and Instant Pot Tagged With: beef ragu, crock pot meals, Italian beef ragu, Italian recipes, pasta recipe, slow cooker recipes. About Julia Frey (Vikalinka) Well hello, I am so happy you stumbled upon my blog.
Crockpot Beef Ragu instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a large pot until browned, drain any fat.......
- Add your 1/2 cup red wine and simmer beef until wine has reduced, about 5 - 10 minutes.......
- Remove ground beef from pot and place in your crockpot........
- Add to ground beef : onion, green pepper, garlic, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning and basil leaves, stir well......
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta, and don’t forget to add salt to the boiling water !!!.
- When pasta is done place into serving bowls.......
- Stir beef Ragu one more time, then add the heavy cream and mix all well.......
- Serve a heaping portion of beef on top of cooked pasta, then add Parmesan cheese on top.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I am Julia Frey, a London based recipe developer and. However, if you have any leftover red wine sitting in the fridge that needs to be used, use that instead! One cup of red wine will give the beef ragu a richer taste that can't be beat. However, if you are using the red wine, you won't be getting the extra salt from the beef stock. To reheat Beef Ragu: Thaw frozen ragu in the refrigerator overnight.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Crockpot Beef Ragu. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com