5 cheese lasagna. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. Our Five Cheese Lasagna has freshly made pasta with a blend of five cheeses and seasoned tomato sauce. Delicately layered pasta with a creamy cheese filling, topped with a rich marinara sauce.
It was easy since there was nothing to do at the last minute but cut and serve.
Produces a drier lasagna since the noodles are cooked in the sauce.
Makes a very large pan - serve with the required salad, garlic toast and a glass of nice red wine.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing 5 cheese lasagna for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook 5 cheese lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 cheese lasagna
- Prepare 1.5 jars of garlic onion pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's 4 tablespoons of Italian herbs.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons onion powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with garlic.
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of bags of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of bags shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1-24 ounce of tub of cottage cheese.
- It's 1-15 ounce of tub ricotta cheese.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Cold under cool water and drain. Parmesan, ricotta, provolone, hot pepper and American cheeses blend together to make this vegetarian lasagna. The five cheese lasagna makes for a hearty dinner.
5 cheese lasagna instructions
- Cooked ground beef and chop finely..
- Mix 1/2 of all the spices into the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Add all of the sugar into it..
- Boil noodles until Aldente and drain. Do not rinse pasta..
- Start by layering your 13x9 baking pan with noodles then spread some of the ricotta on them then cottage cheese, top with ground beef and sauce mixture then all cheeses, and season each layer as you go with remaining spices..
- Repeat until Pan is full topping the final layer with noodles, sauce and meat mixture and shredded cheeses. Keep cottage cheese and ricotta for the internal layers not for the final top layer. I add a little extra Italian seasoning and pepper on top. For appearance and taste..
- Cover and bake on 375 for 35-45 minutes until got all the way through and cheese fully melted. Remove foil last 10 minutes for baking to brown cheese lightly..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving so sauce and noodles can set a little firmer. Pairs great with Texas toast or salad or perfectly delicious all by itself! This recipe makes at least an 8-10 lb pan of lasagna but holds for about 5-7 days in the fridge..
Make the classic Olive Garden Five Cheese Lasagna at home. Lasagna with five types of cheese and vegetables! This Five Cheese Lasagna will quickly become one of your family favorites. This lasagna also uses five different cheeses! Don't worry it doesn't make it complicated- just taste good.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable 5 cheese lasagna. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, occupy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com