IP Ravioli #mycookbook. Just did this (vegan) with frozen ravioli in a pot in pot method because I'm having trouble ending up with soup instead of what I'd get if I did this in the oven with various attempts to make pasta in the IP. I layered jarred sauce with a layer of cheese ravioli, more sauce, more ravioli, etc., ending up with cheese on top. Great recipe for IP Ravioli #mycookbook.
This is just and easy recipe all around.
A good beginner recipe to someone new to pressure cooking.
This was made in the ninja.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing IP Ravioli #mycookbook for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have IP Ravioli #mycookbook using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of IP Ravioli #mycookbook
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 bag of your favorite frozen ravioli.
- You need 2 jars (24 oz) of each of traditional sauce/ or your pasta sauce.
- It's 1 cup of water with beef instant bouillon.
- You need of Your favorite shredded cheese.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
Portobello mushrooms & creamy cheeses wrapped in thin pasta. We use only the best Portobello mushrooms, with rich flavor and a delicious bite. We cook them according to Italian tradition, sautéed in big pans with simple ingredients. The term is in comparison with spaghetti code, comparing.
IP Ravioli #mycookbook instructions
- In instant pot brown hamburger on sautéed mode..
- Meanwhile make your instant bouillon. Read directions on container... to see how much you need for one cup of water... set aside..
- When hamburger is done,drain any grease. And return it back to the inter pot. Add all seasoning and the one cup of bouillon mix.. Mix well (season to taste).
- On top of hamburger add the frozen ravioli, then the sauce. DONT MIX!.
- Pressure cook for three minutes on high with a quick release.
- When it’s done give it a good stir lightly so the pasta doesn’t break. Top with cheese and add the Your lid back on until the cheese melts then remove lid and enjoy. (just keeping the lid on so the cheese melts faster.) photo is without the cheese on top its good just like this too..
- Serve with breadsticks,garlic bread,cheesy bread,and a side salad.
- Notes - see my other recipes for Cheesy bread/ garlic bread I have a few different ones. A salad Cesar would go so well with this meal..
This Instant Pot Ravioli is a quick and easy pasta dish that your family love. The Italian Sausage adds so much flavor and the frozen ravioli cooks perfectly in the pressure cooker. Add ingredients: Add in the ravioli in an even layer and then dump the spaghetti sauce over the top of the ravioli (see my note). Pressure cook: Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable IP Ravioli #mycookbook. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, charm read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com