Bowtie Lasagna. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Bonus: It's so quick and easy! Super Easy Shortcut Hummus. by Lindsay @ FunnyLoveBlog.
In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the tomatoes, water, tomato paste, parsley, oregano and salt.
This recipe came from a church cookbook from my sister and was titled "Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna." Even though it's not a true "lasagna" because it doesn't use that type of pasta.
Actually this is a simple recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Bowtie Lasagna for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Bowtie Lasagna using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bowtie Lasagna
- Prepare 2-3 cups of bowtie pasta.
- You need of Spegetti sauce.
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of medium yellow onion.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbs of beef base.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1-2 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- It's 1-2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- It's 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It's of Spinach leaves (optional).
- You need of Cheese.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- It's slices of Provalone cheese.
- Prepare slices of Muenster cheese.
It's a loose translation of the term because it's cheesy and sort of stacked. This Creamy Bowtie Lasagna is an easy dish that the whole family will enjoy. Filled with hearty ingredients and made in a skillet, this pasta contains all of the flavors of classic lasagna, but without all of the prep work! Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna - This is a delicious tasting, easy, homemade lasagna that uses bow tie pasta instead of lasagna noodles.
Bowtie Lasagna step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown beef. Add onion and garlic..
- In a medium to large pot start boiling your pasta..
- When your beef is done browning add your water and beef base and canned mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add your tomatoes, paste, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and cardamom and italian seasoning. Mix until well combined..
- Drain pasta..
- In a baking dish of choice spray non stick spray to coat the bottom of dish..
- Add your pasta, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese then cheese slices. Repeat until desired height and you run out of pasta and sauce..
Loaded with gobs of cheese and spiced with just the right amount of seasoning, this bow tie pasta lasagna will be requested over and over again. An easy, go-to, perfect weeknight recipe. This Bow-Tie Lasagna is the perfect solution to a lasagna lovers need for speed! It is a quick and easy meal that is perfect to feed a crowd. As luck would have it, this recipe comes from THE greatest lasagna lover of all time- Garfield!
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Bowtie Lasagna. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, occupy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com