4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole. Looking for quick and easy dinner recipes for the family? This simple casserole dish is perfect for busy weeknights, picky eaters and hungry husbands! It's not only delicous, it's also budget friendly, easy to make and a family favorite.
The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.
This hearty and delicious Hamburger Casserole recipe is simple to make and uses common ingredients that you likely already have on hand.
Not sure what to make for dinner tonight?
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- You need 1 lb of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 5 slices of baby Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil leaves.
- It's 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of shakes of dill weed.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms (optional).
Chances are you've got all the ingredients on hand to make this really simple and very delicious casserole. This Hamburger Casserole has four simple ingredients you are likely to have at home. Perfect for getting food on the table fast! This casserole recipe has only a handful of simple ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen.
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole instructions
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..
It's perfect for busy weeknights, picky eaters and large families. This delicious pasta casserole is one of our favorite quick weeknight dinners. Make the best hamburger casserole recipe you will ever need. Learn How to make Hamburger Casserole that tastes amazing! I'm excited today to show you how to make hamburger casserole.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole. If you have questions or requests almost this article, occupy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com