Taco pasta bake. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Sour cream makes a great garnish for this so be sure to have some on hand. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture.
Needless to say, this is nacho average taco pasta bake.
This Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake is super simple and full of flavor using ingredients you probably already have on hand, and takes just one pot!
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Taco pasta bake for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Taco pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco pasta bake
- Prepare 1 box of any pasta you like (small shells or macaroni are great).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (90/10 is best).
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (your chioce).
When I'm hurried for a meal on a busy weeknight, there is nothing better than a creamy, cheesy dish my whole family will love - and this baked pasta totally fits the bill.. While pasta is cooking brown the ground beef. Drain ground beef and add taco seasoning per packet directions. Drain Pasta and put into large mixing bowl.
Taco pasta bake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Boil pasta until just cooked..
- Brown ground beef and then drain..
- Add taco seasoning and water to meat and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add cream cheese to meat and sir until melted and mixed together..
- Place paste in your baking dish. Put half of the shredded cheese over pasta, then cover with hamburger meat and mix gentle. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top..
- Cook in the oven uncovered for 15-20 minutes..
Once the Taco Pasta Bake comes out of the oven, you can top it with traditional taco toppings if you desire, such as salsa (Classic Homemade Salsa), sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes, or you can eat it as-is. I enjoyed some toppings on my pasta, while my hubby preferred eating it as-is with no extra "stuff!" Options: This Taco Pasta is OH MY YUM delicious and destined to become a family favorite! I am addicted to this Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake! It is loaded with tender beef, beans, pasta, etc. smothered in an incredible creamy enchilada-esque sauce that your whole family will LOVE! This Easy Taco Bake is a pasta dish that tastes just like a taco!
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Taco pasta bake. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com