Pasta Alfredo Italiano.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Pasta Alfredo Italiano for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Pasta Alfredo Italiano using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Alfredo Italiano
- It's 1 lb of ground beef (80/20, you may also use diced chicken).
- Prepare 6 oz of green pepper (diced).
- Prepare 8 oz of button mushrooms (chopped).
- It's 6 oz of fresh spinach (chopped).
- You need 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of thyme.
- It's 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare tbsp of horseradish.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of blue, feta or goat cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of penna or rotini pasta (cooked).
Pasta Alfredo Italiano step by step
- In a skillet add in ground beef, add in all seasoning, parmesan cheese,and green pepper..
- Once meat is browned add mushrooms and spinach and cook on medium for 3-5 minutes..
- Add Alfredo sauce to meat, toss with fresh cooked pasta. Top with feta (goat or blue) cheese as desired and serve..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Pasta Alfredo Italiano. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com