One Pot Pasta Dish.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty One Pot Pasta Dish for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have One Pot Pasta Dish using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Pasta Dish
- Prepare 1 box of 16 Ounces Macaroni pasta (or any medium sized pasta).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Prepare 1 of jar of Vodka sauce.
- You need 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion; rough chop.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions; diced.
- You need 1 packages of Mushrooms; large diced..
- Prepare 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small can of sliced olives (optional).
One Pot Pasta Dish instructions
- Prep everything before getting started. Need large pot, and large sauce pan for boiling. Along with your utensils for prepping veggies..
- Preheat stove, with large pot, TBSP olive oil. And large sauce pan with water for pasta. Place meat in pot when it's hot & add garlic, and while its browning, prep your veggies..
- Once you're done prepping veggies. Keep stirring meat and pasta. Make sure nothing is over or under cooked. Meat will be cooked before pasta, scoop into bowl and put aside for now. Leaving the grease for sautéing veggies...
- Now, as veggies simmer and finish.. Add cream cheese and let melt some... Add vodka sauce and stir.. Add tomato sauce and bubble up.. Turn off heat.. Add meat, stir... And lastly, add noodles! Top with olives and stir... And its ready to serve..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable One Pot Pasta Dish. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com