Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 46 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 12 oz of tomato paste.
- It's 10 3/4 oz of tomato soup.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 4 tsp of dried parsley or 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar or sugar substitute.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 32 oz of vermicelli or pasta of your choice.
Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli instructions
- Brown meat. Drain. Add back to pot..
- Add tomato juice, tomato paste, tomato soup, & parmesan cheese. Mix well..
- Stir in parsley, sugar, oregano, poultry seasoning, nutmeg, thyme, & sage. Mix well. Bring to a boil stirring frequently..
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours..
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain. Return to pot..
- Add sauce to pasta & mix well..
- Serve topped with extra parmesan cheese, if desired..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Beefy Tomato Pasta Sauce with Vermicelli. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, entertain entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com