Ground Beef Chilaquiles.
Actually this is a simple recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Chilaquiles for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Chilaquiles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chilaquiles
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of white onion.
- You need of homemade corn tortilla chips or 20 corn tortillas.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- You need of garlic.
- It's of chili colorado enchillada sauce.
- You need of corn oil.
- Prepare of cumin.
- It's of garlic salt.
- Prepare of queso fresco.
- You need of salt.
- It's of water.
Ground Beef Chilaquiles step by step
- the tortilla chips must be the homemade kind from like a little mexican market brand ( do not use regular tortilla chips will fall apart)..
- if your using fresh corn tortillas cut into triangles and cook in 1 cup oil till crisp drain set aside..
- cook ground beef with, salt, garlic salt, diced onion & finely diced garlic drain & set aside..
- Sauce: heat 2tbsp oil in pan add your cumin straight into oil cook for 39 seconds add in your sauce 1/2 can water cook on med heat 10minutes add in chips and ground beef carefully incorporate. Turn off pan top with cheese and place a lid on top so cheese can melt. Enjoy!!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Chilaquiles. If you have questions or requests re this article, occupy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com