Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta
- Prepare 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- It's 1 of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- It's 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of container/carton chicken broth.
- You need 1 package (10 oz) of frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of penne pasta (uncooked).
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, please way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com