Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish).
Yes, this is an easy recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish)
- You need 1 cup of tri-color rotini (you can use any kind of pasta that you like, of course).
- Prepare 500 ml of beef broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste (you can also grate garlic, suit the amount to your liking).
- It's 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 4 of baby carrots, peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of Japanese curry powder (for a milder taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish) step by step
- Use medium heat, and pour olive oil into pan. Add garlic paste. After about 10 seconds, add ground beef. Continue to mix until beef is half-cooked..
- Add curry powder, salt, and ketchup. Stir well..
- Add broth, and then pasta. Add peas and carrots..
- Simmer until the liquid has decreased. When the pasta is cooked and the liquid is almost gone, then it is ready. It's delicious as is, but you can add chili flakes or shichimi togarashi if you like spicier food..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Curried Pasta (One Pan Dish). If you have questions or requests on this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com