Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta
- It's 4 of large bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of steamed rice.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It's 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- It's 2 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Pasta (your choice) I use spaghetti, linguine, or Angel Hair.
Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook rice.
- Boil water in a steamer sauce pan. Prepare peppers by cutting tops off them. Save tops to chop and cook in beef stuffing. Clean inside of peppers removing all seeds. Place in steamer and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes until they are hot and softer. Your choice how soft or crunchy you want them. Remember they will soften more in the baking process. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In skillet brown the beef. Drain any excess fat. Then add olive oil to keep moist and add additional flavor. Add 1/2 cup chopped parsley, chopped onions, 1 tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Add rice to browned beef. Mix thoroughly. Set aside..
- In a saucepan add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, rest of chopped parsley, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, salt, sugar, red pepper flakes, and EVOO. Heat for 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Place pepper cups in large baking dish. Fill each one completely with beef and rice mixture. Pour tomato sauce over peppers completely. Cover with foil. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Cook pasta to al dente in boiling water. Approximately 8-10 minutes..
- Remove peppers from oven. Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Bake in oven 5-10 minutes until golden brown..
- Serve peppers with a side of pasta as shown above. Enjoy..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Italian Stuffed Peppers w Pasta. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, entertain gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com