Baked Pasta Casserole. Mostaccioli pasta tossed in a creamy sauce and topped with meat sauce is baked under a layer of Cheddar cheese in this easy baked pasta casserole recipe. These pasta casserole recipes are perfect for any night of the week. It's nice to have an alternative to the traditional baked ham on Easter.
I use whole wheat shells here, but feel free to experiment with other short pasta.
If you are in a pinch for time forget the baking all together and just toss the cooked pasta.
This baked pasta casserole is a delicious, flavorful, frugal dinner recipe.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Baked Pasta Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Baked Pasta Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion.
- It's 1 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Whole Grain Pasta Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of white wine.
- You need 1 of Velveeta Sharp Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of whole tomatoe.
- You need 1 of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of mushrooms.
For the complete written Cheesy Pasta Bake / Casserole Recipe click here: http Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole Recipe Look no further for an oven-baked pasta casserole! Whether you choose vegetarian or meat-filled recipes, these one-dish masterpieces deliver flavor and comfort with a healthy kick. Our five-ingredient Italian baked pasta is super easy to make and includes layers of your choice of pasta, three cheeses and marinara sauce.
Baked Pasta Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Brown 1lb Hamburger Meat with enough white wine to see in skillet along with the meat..
- Cook and drain the whole grain pasta noodles..
- dice onion, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoe then toss all of it in a baking dish along with cooked drained pasta noodles.
- drain cooked hamburger meat but leave a little of the white wine with it. Once drained pour into the baking dish with the other ingredients.
- mix all the ingredients well into the noodles and meat. Pour pasta sauce evenly over the ingredients but don't drown it, I would say about almost half full with pasta sauce..
- Finally cut slices of the Velveeta Sharp Chedder cheese to top the pasta mixture with. Place in oven for about 30 minutes and enjoy..
- Feel free to modify this dish to your taste, shrimp taste great mixed into this dish as well..
Combine Parmesan and mozzarella to give this pasta bake its Italian appeal. Fire up those ovens: It's baked pasta season. Pasta is good, but as the weather gets cooler, nothing quite says comfort like digging into a bubbling, cheesy casserole dish full of baked pasta. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top!
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Baked Pasta Casserole. If you have questions or requests just about this article, absorb right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com