Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- It's 8 oz of uncooked penne pasta.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 6 slice of Bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of (10.75) condensed tomato soup.
- It's 1 cup of (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta instructions
- 1. cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. while pasta is cooking; cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. drain & set aside.
- 3. in the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels..
- 4. drain bacon drippings from skillet. Drain pasta add to skillet.
- 5. Stir in soup, beef & bacon ; heat through..
- 6. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, occupy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com