Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. Sufficiently browning the meat for the meat sauce! Which means using a cast iron frying pan on high heat, letting the ground beef cook in its own fat.
If you prefer a vegetarian sauce, go ahead and omit the meat.
Use the edge of your metal spatula to break up the bigger chunks of meat into smaller pieces.
Add more tomato sauce if the sauce is a little dry.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce
- You need 1 box of penne pasta noodles.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It's 1 of parmesan cheese.
Stir in the cooked penne pasta. Pasta with meat sauce or red meat sauce has my name written all over it. There is something so comforting about have a big bowl of warm pasta topped with. Pasta with meat sauce or red meat sauce has my name written all over it.
Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce step by step
- Cook noodles according too package directions, drain and return to pot..
- In large skillet, brown meat. Drain..
- Add onion and cook until onion comes out caramelized..
- Add spaghetti sauce. (My preference is Prego, which is what I used in this recipe.).
- Add the spices and mix well. Cook on low to medium heat until heated through..
- Toss pasta with meat mixture and add parmesan cheese on top..
There is something so comforting about have a big bowl of warm pasta topped with some fresh parmesan cheese. If you want to make your own Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce, then. This baked penne pasta recipe is easy to make and combines the creaminess of the bechamel sauce with the flavor of the meat sauce. It can feed an hungry crowd with little effort! But, there is the drawback of browning the meat and warming the sauce in one pan, and boiling water in a pot for the pasta.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Penned Pasta with Meat Sauce. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, divert right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com