Roasted Garlic & Cheese Pasta. Roasted garlic is sooo good, I changed a few things with mine and it was excellent. I cut off the pointy tops and drizzled olive oil over the exposed garlic and added freshly ground cracked pepper. Then I placed them on a piece of foil and folded it around the garlic, making a "foil tent" so that the garlic is completely enclosed.
However, because the garlic essentially steams in the microwave, it won't take on golden-brown color.
Get Roasted Garlic Recipe from Food Network.
Slice off the top each head of garlic to expose some of the cloves inside.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Roasted Garlic & Cheese Pasta for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Roasted Garlic & Cheese Pasta using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic & Cheese Pasta
- You need 1 head of garlic.
- You need 1 lb of pasta.
- Prepare 2 of jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 bunch of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 2 of roma tomatoes.
- It's 1 packages of fresh basil.
Unlike raw cloves, there's no bite in roasted garlic at all. Insanely creamy and with a rich umami flavor that will instantly upgrade any. Place garlic in small baking dish. Add oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
Roasted Garlic & Cheese Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cut the bottom end of garlic bulb off, wrap in foil, an place in oven for 15-20 minutes..
- Boil slated water for the pasta..
- Heat a pan with the oil and garlic..
- Once water is boiling, put pasta in and cook for ~9 minutes..
- Put beef in the pan with oil and garlic; break the meat apart an mix in the Italian seasoning..
- Remove garlic from the oven, break individual cloves apart, and smash with the flat side of a kitchen knife. Discard the paper..
- Mash the roasted garlic into a paste..
- Strain the pasta and return to the pot..
- Add the garlic, drained beef, half the Parmesan cheese, and ricotta cheese to the pasta and stir to incorporate..
- Add pasta mixture to a casserole dish and top with fresh mozzarella slices, basil leaves, and Roma tomatoes, finishing it all of with the remaining Parmesan cheese a sprinkling of shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
Roasted garlic is an easy and affordable way to add a savory boost to almost any meal. The long, slow cooking mellows the garlic's bite and leaves rich, deep flavor and silky texture in its place. Use it to make Roasted-Garlic Bread, Garlic and Chive Dip, or Garlic-Stuffed Roast Chicken. The applications for using roasted garlic are endless. You can spread some of this buttery, nutty deliciousness on a piece of crusty baguette.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Roasted Garlic & Cheese Pasta. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, engross entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com