Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef. Great recipe for Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef. I am a huge pasta fan. My Husband needs that beef in everything, so I added the ground beef to the recipe to please everyone.
Add the chopped onions, garlic, basil, oregano, tomato paste and salt + pepper to taste.
Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef.
I am a huge pasta fan.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 box of 18 Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 can of 12 Oz can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of 14 Oz Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 oz of 15 Ounce Container whole milk Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8oz bag of Mozzarella whole milk low moisture Cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Flaky Pepper.
My Husband needs that beef in everything, so I added the ground beef to the recipe to please everyone. This Italian-inspired dish includes Jumbo Shells pasta, which have been stuffed with a variety of ingredients and baked with sauce and cheese in a casserole dish. Beef and ricotta is a classic stuffed shells filling, but you might also find spinach and cheese stuffed shells or sausage and cheese stuffed shells. How to Make Stuffed Shells with Ground Beef.
Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Drop in the pasta shells until it comes back to a boil. Cook only until a lil firm in the middle still..
- While the shells are cooking brown beef and onions until no longer pink. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in the Tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, oregano, and garlic powder., and flaky pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5-8 minutes.
- Spread half of the beef mixture into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir in Regatta Cheese, half the bag of Mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drain cooked noodles and run under cold water to make them easy to handle.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each shell and set the in rows in the glass baking dish.
- After all shells are complete, pour the remaining meat mixture over the top of the completed shells. Top with the rest of the bag of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 30 minutes.
- Dig in and enjoy!.
Italian stuffed shells with ground beef and cheese (three kinds) is really easy to make. Here's a quick overview of the recipe: Start by boiling the jumbo shells. Brown the beef and make the meat sauce. Stuff the shells with cheese and arrange them in the baking dish with the sauce. Cook pasta shells according to package directions to al dente; drain and rinse in cold water.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests re this article, divert read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com