Pasta Bake. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting, crowd-pleasing dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake. I love to make this pasta bake whenever I need to bring a dish to pass.
Pasta bakes are the easiest comfort food to make - you can make them in advance and bake when you're ready to feed a crowd.
Check out our best ever pasta bake recipes to feed the family.
In a large bowl, mix together the mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pasta, and browned ground beef and onion mixture.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Pasta Bake for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Pasta Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef or Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 2 pints of Pasta Sauce (your choice).
- You need 2 cup of White Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Yellow Onion.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It's 1/2 box of Rigatoni Pasta (1lb box).
- It's 4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
Pasta bakes are simple dishes that are quick to prepare making them quick midweek dinners. Quick, easy to prepare and delicious. Chicken and mushroom pasta bake (Spaghetti tetrazzini). Too busy and tired mid-week to cook dinner?
Pasta Bake instructions
- Brown ground beef or sausage. Drain grease..
- Boil Rigatoni as directed on box and drain..
- Add onions and peppers to ground beef or sausage and cook on medium-high heat until onions become tender..
- Add sliced mushrooms and continue to cook until mushrooms start to shrink and become tender..
- Add all seasonings and continue to cook, stirring frequently..
- Add pasta sauce and reduce heat to a simmer, cooking 15-20 minutes..
- Add cooked pasta to a grease 9x11 dish..
- Add sauce mixture over pasta and stir..
- Top with cheese, covering entire dish..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F.
- Let stand 10 minutes, serve with toasted garlic bread..
These easy pasta bakes can be made-ahead and frozen. Then, just pull the pasta bake from the. Pasta baked in a homemade tomato sauce topped with melted cheese, this Tuna casserole is juicy and full of flavour and Tuna Pasta Bake. Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't. Baked pasta recipes include the perfect mac and cheese, easy lasagna and cheesy baked rigatoni.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Pasta Bake. If you have questions or requests around this article, charm retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com