Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup. Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup This recipe is a family favorite. It started out as something else but has evolved to this over the years. Always a hit and always requested.
This Italian style soup is loaded with hearty ground beef, fresh vegetables, creamy beans, tender pasta and delicious herbs all in a rich and savory broth.
Pasta e Fagioli is a deliciously hearty, stew-like soup loaded with pasta, beans and Italian sausage.
Every bite is rich with flavor and plenty of vegetables.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Mild Italian Sausage.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Diced Red Onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 48 oz of Beef Stock.
- It's 30 oz of Canned Great Northern Beans.
- You need 30 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 64 oz of V8 Vegetable Juice.
- Prepare 16 oz of Dry Ditalini Pasta.
- It's 5 pinch of Salt.
- You need 3 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 dash of Tabasco Sauce.
This soup is so hearty you won't need a salad or other tagalong side dishes to complete the meal. It's filling, comforting and just so darn good. Pasta e Fagioli is a traditional Italian dish that is a nourishing and hearty soup. The direct translation is "pasta and beans." This soup is the definition of rustic, simple home cooking.
Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup instructions
- In a frying pan combine ground beef and ground sausage. Brown over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot add olive oil, onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Heat over medium until onions are translucent..
- Add the set aside meat mixture to the same pot as the vegatable mix..
- Add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT THE PASTA to the same pot as the meat and vegatables. Cover and let boil slowly for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom of the pot..
- Now add the dry pasta and replace cover. Let boil for around 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat, stir and serve!.
Perfect for those cozy autumn and winter days when all you want is a meal to satisfy and warm you up. Find the best pasta fagioli soup near you - DoorDash will deliver pasta fagioli soup right to your door in just minutes.. This Pasta e Fagioli Soup is just the thing. It's rich and flavorful, reminds me of the restaurant soup, and it uses pantry ingredients, which I seem to have a lot of right now. The recipe below has some optional ingredients in it.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com