Chili Pasta Bake. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Flatten it out with a spatula and sprinkle with cheese. Spoon into serving dishes and top with sour cream and green onions.
In a large saucepan, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic until softened; season with chili powder and paprika.
Stir in tomatoes, Southwestern corn, tomato sauce, and ketchup.
Add the rest of the pasta and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Literally this is a simple recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Chili Pasta Bake for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Chili Pasta Bake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Pasta Bake
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1/2 lb of pasta.
- You need 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- It's 14 1/2 oz of canned diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- It's 15 oz of canned kidney or black beans, rinsed.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 3 dash of cayenne powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Garnish with tortilla strips and other desired toppings. Turn off the heat and set the oven to broil on high heat. Mix in half of the chilli with the pasta in the oven proof bowl. Spoon the remainder on top, making sure to cover as much of the pasta as possible.
Chili Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Drizzle oil into a large skillet on medium high heat. Add the onions and saute for about 3 minutes. Add the ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until beef is no longer pink..
- While the ground beef is cooking, cook your pasta according to package instructions for firm al dente. Once cooked, drain off the water and set pasta aside..
- After the ground beef is cooked, add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, beans, chili powder, cumin, cayenne powder, and water. Give it a stir and let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the cooked pasta. Pure the chili pasta mixture into a 9th pan. Flatten it out with a spatula and sprinkle with cheese. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until the edges are bubbling and the cheese has fully melted..
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain, stir into the mince and spoon into a large lasagne dish. Mix the yogurt, eggs, cheese and garlic together and season lightly. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. While pasta cooks, spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Chili Pasta Bake. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, keep busy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com