Southwest Pasta Bake. Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
When it comes to feeding my family, there's nothing better than a hearty pasta casserole, and this Southwest Chicken Pasta Bake was a huge hit with my hungry.
Bring a large pot of water to boil; salt the boiling water and cook the pasta until slightly undercooked—a little chewy at the center.
In a large bowl, mix together cooked pasta, corn, black beans, cooked chicken, alfredo sauce, and taco seasoning.
Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Southwest Pasta Bake for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Southwest Pasta Bake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest Pasta Bake
- Prepare 8 oz of Uncooked penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 ounce fat free cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It's 1 lb of Lean ground beef (90% lean).
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's 16 oz of Picante sauce.
- It's 1 can of 8 ounce tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can of 6 ounce tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of 2 and 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced green onions.
Sprinkle Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese over the top and cover with foil. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and evenly distribute. This Rachel Ray's Southwestern Chili Con Pasta is an off the charts cheesy, baked pasta casserole smothered is a homemade chili con queso sauce!. This Rachael Ray's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Pasta is comfort food on steroids!
Southwest Pasta Bake step by step
- Cook pasta as directed. Meanwhile in a small bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in milk. stir in spinach and oregano, set aside..
- In a skillet cook steve until meat is no longer pink. add garlic, cook 1 minute longer, drain..
- Stir in picante sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, chili powder and cumin bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Drain pasta, stir into meat mixture..
- Coat a 13 inch by 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. layer half of the meat mixture and all of the spinach mixture. Top with remaining meat mixture..
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. uncover sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives and onions, and let stand for 10 minutes before serving..
Who doesn't love a cheese pasta casserole? Well, this one includes an amazing Chili Con Carne sauce, wonderfully flavored, that will blow you away. Flavorful and juicy chicken pieces bake with layers of salsa, black beans, and brown rice for a weeknight meal that's light but hearty. A delicious pasta bake filled with wonderful Southwestern flavors, chicken, cheese, black beans, and corn. I feel like I haven't talked to you all in a while.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Southwest Pasta Bake. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, absorb entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com