Cheeseburger Penne Pasta. I try to make foods that are not only kid friendly, but are also easy to reheat since my husband works long hours and often eats later than our children. This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO boiling required! The pasta cooks in the pan while it bakes!
I spooned it in to the boiling sauce mixture letting a little pasta water get.
We like our penne pasta with lots of sauce and even more cheese.
Do you prefer traditional Italian pasta using penne noodles and tomato sauce or do you like to take it up a notch.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Cheeseburger Penne Pasta for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Cheeseburger Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Penne Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of cloves chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of package penne pasta (900 g).
Pour in the milk and cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting I found this recipe in my cookbook magazine but also found the recipe online here. Get favorite cheeseburger flavors in a quick pasta dish instead of in a bun.
Cheeseburger Penne Pasta step by step
- Brown your ground beef in a pan..
- Boil your penne pasta in salted water..
- When the ground beef is almost browned add your chopped onion and garlic..
- When your pasta is cooked add the tomato sauce and crushed tomato with half of the chopped parsley and half of the grated cheddar and mix..
- Drain your ground beef mixture and add to your pasta. Mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan over pasta and sprinkle remaining grated cheddar over the top and garnish with chopped parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. You can season with salt & pepper to taste..
Stir cheese spread, milk and garlic salt into beef; continue stirring until cheese is melted and mixture. Cheeseburger Pasta that is unlike any pasta you will ever try. It's loaded with flavor and coated in the lightest cheese sauce that perfectly compliments every ingredient. This is going to be one of your new. The Best Cheesy Penne Pasta Recipes on Yummly
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Cheeseburger Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, divert admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com