Taco Pasta. Hi Christy, I finally wanted to drop you a note in regards to the Taco Pasta recipe - ever since I saw it on your blog and made it for the first time, it has been a staple in our rotation. Now, I am a huge Cooking Light fan and therefore can't leave any recipe alone: I use Neufchatel cream cheese and reduce the. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid.
Shells or rigatoni would work well too.
To make the recipe more healthy, I recommend whole wheat pasta, as it is higher in protein and nutrients than regular white pasta.
This Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes delicious!
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Taco Pasta for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Taco Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of medium shell pasta uncooked.
This Cheesy Taco Pasta has everything you love about pasta and tacos in one dish. You'll get tender beef tacos with a little spiciness of Mexican flavor perfect for the whole family. Easy Recipe for kids and adults and it's Delicious! This easy taco pasta is made with ground beef, tomatoes, and plenty of cheese, all tossed in a creamy sauce.
Taco Pasta instructions
- Dice onions and cook fully with ground beef in a skillet..
- In a separate pot bring water to a boil and fully cook pasta drain and set aside..
- Add tomatoes, garlic salt, taco seasoning and sour cream to ground beef and onions..
- Mix with pasta stir until combined serve with cheese and green onions if desired..
Garnish with your favorite taco toppings for a quick and family friendly dinner option! Tacos are always a hit with both kids and adults. This taco pasta is a unique way to get your taco fix with minimal work. Adding chorizo and taco seasoning give our Taco Pasta Salad an unmistakable taco feel and taste. The chorizo and taco seasoning give the pasta an unmistakable taco feel and taste.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make laugh get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com