Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells. Jumbo macaroni shells stuffed with cheese mixture, covered with sauce, and baked. Stuffing the shells is the biggest challenge. Stuff a tablespoon of ricotta mixture into a jumbo shells, then stuff a meatball into the shells.
These meatball stuffed pasta shells are marvelous in so many ways.
They're quick and easy to make with minimal ingredients.
On this episode Anthony continue to have fun learning his way around in the kitchen.
Literally this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells
- It's of MEATBALLS.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of ground pork.
- It's 2 of cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of large shallot, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of cream, heavy, light or half and half.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh breadcrumbs.
- It's 3 tbsp of romano cheese, fresh grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of Italian four cheese blend , cut into 1 inch cubes and frozen while making meatballs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of PASTA AND SAUCE.
- It's 1 box of jumbo pasta shells, you will need about 18 to 20, cooked.
- It's 1 of recipe marinara sauuce, recipe attached in direction step #9 or your favorite marinara sauce.
- You need of TOPPING.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded Italian four cheese blend.
Stuff shells with ricotta mixture and meatballs and arrange in dish, then spoon over remaining marinara. Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection. Cover shells with remaining sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. To assemble, coat the bottom of a baking dish with some sauce.
Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, beaten egg and cream in a bowl to soak, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet, add shallot and garlic and cook until softened, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, ground pork, romano cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, hot sauce, soaked breadcrumbs with all liquid and cooled shallot and garlic. Mix with a fork or your hands until well combined.
- Form meatballs into an oval shape to fit inside the cooked jumbo shell.
- Flatten ball to place a frozen cheese cube in the center.
- Completely enclose cheese cube in meat ball.
- Continue to form meatballs with chesse cubes. Place on prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes just until cooked.
- Place a cooked jumbo shell on work surface, put about a tablespoon of marinara sauce in shell, then fit one meatball in. Marinara sauce recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- At this point to cook all of the meatball stuffed shells place in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer, before adding them to baking dish add a layer of marinara sauce then the stuffed shells, topping with more marinara sauce and shredded cheese. Bake at 375 just until hot about 15 to 20 minutes. An alternative is to frezze the shells individually and take out as many as you want. Cover a serving dish with sauce add your shells, topping with more sauce and shredded cheese and microwave or bake until hot.
Mix well and fill each cooked pasta shell. Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells feature jumbo pasta shells filled with a creamy seasoned taco beef & vegetable mixture and is topped with cheese. Easy Meatball Stuffed Shells Recipe ~ Quick, Easy Delicious Dinner! Shells Stuffed with Meatballs then Smothered in Spaghetti Sauce and Cheese! This is my own personal recipe.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, divert gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com