Stuffed Pasta Shells. Check Out Stuffed Shells With Ricotta On eBay. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Stuffed Pasta Shells These savory shells never fail to make a big impression, even though the recipe is very easy.
Simply blanket with spaghetti sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add the pasta shells and cook for half the cooking time on the package; make sure not to overcook.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Stuffed Pasta Shells for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Stuffed Pasta Shells using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pasta Shells
- You need 1 pk of Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 pk of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Butter (for sautéing).
- You need 1 packet of California Garlic & Pepper all purpose seasoning (99c at Krogers).
- You need 1 jar of Pasta Sauce (43 oz).
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's of onion (optional-i didn't add since I have picky eaters).
For an Italian-style Sunday lunch, there are some dishes that are an absolute must: lasagna, stuffed cannelloni… but also baked pasta, or pasta pasticciata with meat sauce broiled in the oven. For a prettier presentation, though equally tasty - try stuffed pasta shells, shells filled with meat sauce and stringy cheese. I'm a fan of ALL pasta, but stuffed pasta is just extra tasty. I love taking a bite of these jumbo stuffed shells, and getting to taste all of the cheese, meat, and sauce with every bite.
Stuffed Pasta Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook pasta shells according to directions, set aside when finished..
- In a separate pan toss in butter, garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper (& onion). Sauté until tender..
- Add ground beef and half of seasoning packet. Cook until brown. Drain grease..
- In your baking dish (9 x 13) layer bottom with small amount of pasta sauce just enough to cover bottom. Then line pasta shells on top..
- In a large bowl mix together meat mixture, half of the shredded cheese, & half of the pasta sauce (you're going to pour the rest on top of everything)..
- Here's the fun part!! Stuff those shells!.
- On top pour the rest of seasoning, pasta sauce, and cheese(I still had some meat mixture left over I just threw on top as well). Toss in oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Eat up!.
It's SO good, and I can't imagine anyone turning down this dish. So much comfort in one easy pasta dish. Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a delicious three cheese mixture of ricotta cheese, shredded whole milk Mozzarella cheese, and fresh grated Parmesan cheese. To give the filling some extra flavor, I love to add some fresh herbs like basil and parsley. Spoon the cheese mixture into each pasta shell and place open side up, in a single layer, in prepared pan.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Stuffed Pasta Shells. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, make laugh entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com