Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta. Homemade Hamburger Helper, also known as cheesy taco pasta, is a childhood favorite! This cheeseburger casserole captures iconic Hamburger Helper flavors with common spices from your pantry. This popular taco pasta is elevated.
But now as a mom, I very rarely buy it because of the sodium and because of the unnecessary processed ingredients.
But I came across this recipe and had to try it out.
Similar to Hamburger Helper but so much more.
Actually this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It's 2 cups of small uncooked pasta.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- It's 1 tsp. of each chili powder, ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, paprika, smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Homemade hamburger helper is easy, quick and taste better that the box. Made with only pasta Homemade Hamburger Helper- Cheeseburger Macaroni. I wasn't introduced to Hamburger Add taco seasonings for a chili-mac. Chopped tomatoes are good in this as well.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta instructions
- Start out by heating the oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3-4 minutes. Then add the ground beef and cook until browned through, breaking it up as you go. Drain out any excess fat, if needed. Then add the pasta and milk to the skillet.
- Using a tbsp. of the water you have measured, mix it and the cornstarch together in a small separate bowl to form a slurry. Add the rest of the water to the skillet along with the seasonings and the cornstarch slurry. Stir it all together and wait for it to come to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese until it's incorporated in. Place the lid back on and let it sit for 5 or so minutes before serving..
This homemade Hamburger Helper recipe has ground beef, macaroni, and a flavorful cheesy cheddar sauce that kids and adults will love! This recipe, like others with plenty of pasta, soaks up the liquid the longer you leave it. Leftovers will definitely be more dry (but still tasty) than when it's freshly made. You can make your Homemade Hamburger Helper in advance by pre-measuring the pasta. New Mexico Style Cheesy Fiesta NachosJenn's Blah Blah Blog.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Homemade Hamburger Helper - Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, entertain right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com