Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells. A creamy blend of cottage cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs is seasoned with garlic powder, oregano and parsley, then stuffed into magnificent jumbo shells of pasta. Simply blanket with spaghetti sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Loaded with flavor, Ground Beef Stuffed Shells are one beloved dinner dish the family looks forward to every time.
Drain and set aside for future use.
Ragu with mushrooms) In a large bowl, mix Ricotta cheese, spinach, Mozzarella (save some for topping) cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, pepper and basil.
Actually this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells
- Prepare 1/2 box of jumbo pasta shells (it made 16).
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef or ground chuck.
- It's As needed of diced bell peppers(I used Tri color).
- Prepare As needed of diced yellow onion (I love onion so I used whole one).
- Prepare As needed of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 jars of Pasta sauce (homemade or bought).
- Prepare As needed of seasonings: Italian & Tuscany, garlic and onion powder, hamburger seasoning, & couple others.
- Prepare As needed of shredded assortment of cheeses(Mozzarella being the main, sharp cheddar, pepper jack, cream cheese, cottage cheese.
- You need A few of spoonfuls of MILD Rotel tomatoes to add to meat frying (also reserved a lil juice from can for one of the different steps).
Combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells. Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells. Stuffed Shells with Meat and Cheese are a delicious pasta dish you can make for dinner any night. These Italian stuffed pasta shells are baked together with meat sauce and plenty of cheese to make an easy casserole.
Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Dice up all your veggies..
- Add water to a pot with some salt, evoo or small amount butter, and tsp Italian seasonings in a pot. Let it come to a boil & add noodle shells. Stir. Cook until done..
- Drain shells, line up and let dry on a piece of parchment paper, so u can fill them later..
- Add your ground beef & veggies(onion & bell peppers, garlic, assorted seasonings, mild rotel tomatoes to a pan and cook on stovetop until done. Drain..
- Add just a very tiny thin line of some of the pasta sauce right out of the jar, to kinda just cover up the bottom of pan your gonna cook them in oven with. Set aside..
- Add most of the pasta marinara sauces from jars to the meat mixture & let simmer on low. ●Reserve● a little bit of just the sauce from jars, without meat mixture to Baste shells with later..
- In a bowl. Add some softened cream cheese, seasonings, some of all the cheeses, a tbsp or 2 of rotel juice, etc and mix up..
- Add/Spoon that bowl of cheese mixture into the pan of meat sauce mixture and mix good, let simmer again for a few. Stir. Turn off..
- Then stuff shells with the meat cheese mixture and add them one by one to the baking dish pan that has the small layer of plain sauce on bottom of it..
- Baste the outer shells with the reserved plain(no meat) sauce from jar, sprinkle all the rest of cheeses all over top & sides of shells, anymore seasonings/herbs or parsley & bake for 35 min or so, or until cheese is melted. Take out, let rest for a few minutes. While u make bread/salad or whatever..
- Another pic.
- Another pic.
Stuffed Jumbo Shells are the perfect family dinner! Yes, you read that right: taco-stuffed pasta shells! You no longer have to choose between Italian or Mexican food for dinner—this dish has it all. Made with only seven ingredients in less than an hour, these stuffed taco shells are the perfect recipe for busy weeknights when you still want to put a flavorful, family-friendly dinner on the table. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com