Old El Paso Pasta. Bring the taste of Mexico to your home with Old El Paso. From traditional Mexican dishes to modern recipe ideas and inspiration, satisfy your cravings. Old El Paso Pasta I didn't like that I loved taco seasoning but only ever had it with tacos :P.
In a large bowl, add the cooled pasta, black beans, corn, cilantro, tomatoes, and salsa.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, taco seasoning, and garlic.
Pour over pasta and toss to coat.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Old El Paso Pasta for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Old El Paso Pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old El Paso Pasta
- It's of Ground Beef (at least around half a pound).
- You need of Taco or Burrito Seasoning Mix (I used Old El Paso).
- You need of Enough Pasta any kind(I added shiritaki noodles to cut calories).
- It's of Cheese (I used Cheddar and Mozzarella).
- It's of Onion or whatever you like putting in beef.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss with cooked pasta and serve as is, drizzle over cooked potato nuggets, or serve with tortilla chips as an easy nacho cheese sauce. To keep this casserole family-friendly, we used Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce. If you prefer more of a kick, opt for Old El Paso™ medium or hot enchilada sauce.
Old El Paso Pasta instructions
- Fry the ground beef on medium heat in a pan until brown. Add a little onion or whatever you like putting in beef if you want. Start boiling water for the pasta.
- Add 2/3 cup of water and your choice of seasoning. (Old El Paso is 1 packet per 1 lb of ground beef) Stir it in.
- Keep stirring it until it thickens to your liking. I left it kinda watery just so it would get on more pasta. Your pasta might be cooking by now, but just turn the heat down on the beef and turn it back up to try to time it to be ready with the pasta.
- Either cook the pasta el dente or whatever you want, OR undercook it a bit and put it in the pan with the beef, tossing it and finish cooking it there. I use tongs to take the pasta out of its boiling water and don't strain it cuz I like that extra bit of pasta water.
- If you want some kind(s) of cheese you can probably add it whenever lol and/or as a topping at the end.
Old El Paso™ has a huge selection of fajita dishes, featuring beef, chicken, lamb and vegetarian option plus a whole range more. Follow our step-by-step guide for an easy dinner. Spicy mixed beans with vibrant red and yellow peppers sandwiched between two toasty corn tortillas, oozing with. Browse Old El Paso recipes for traditional Mexican dishes such as tacos, enchiladas, burritos and more. Discover delicious meat and vegetarian dinner ideas.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Old El Paso Pasta. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make smile admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com