Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat
- It's of # ground beef.
- You need of small onion.
- It's of small bell pepper.
- It's of jalapeño (optional).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It's of minced garlic.
- You need of chili powder.
- It's of cayenne pepper.
Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat instructions
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.....
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers.... Salt, pepper, garlic..... Brown completely... And drain excess fat...
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool.....
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste....
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only... A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, absorb gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com