Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta. To make the recipe more healthy, I recommend whole wheat pasta, as it is higher in protein and nutrients than regular white pasta. As written, this recipe is not particularly spicy, but if you are nervous, be sure to use a mild salsa. If you like healthy taco pasta, you'll love these too!
Here are some ideas that are just as flavorful as this ground beef pasta bake.
Great recipe for Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta.
I am trying my best to stay away from high fat and high calorie recipes, but I REALLY wanted hamburger helper.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta
- You need 1 bag of Bird's Eye Veggie Penne Pasta with cheddar sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Extra Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packet of Taco seasoning (I use McCormick).
- Prepare 3/4 c of water.
So, I made this super simple, easy, and quick recipe. A very delicious meal that every member of. This is a healthy taco pasta salad that doesn't sacrifice flavor one bit. The day we tested this recipe in the Fit Foodie kitchen, my tastebuds went wild.
Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta step by step
- Brown ground beef and season however you like (I add dried onion flakes, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and black pepper). No need to drain the beef if you use extra lean..
- Throw your water and taco seasoning packet in with the cooked beef. Cook down until it thickens..
- While beef is marrying with taco seasoning throw your bag of cheddar veggie pasta in the microwave. Cook as directed on the package..
- When you hear that microwave ding... That can only mean one thing... That it is time to mix the pasta with your beef mixture and eat!.
- If you have any left (which you won't) add some sour cream to it then reheat. SO good! Y'all let me know how much you love it!!.
I love love love this Mexican pasta salad recipe because it's one delicious balanced meal. Not that the original way was hard haha, but nice to be able to have all the mess in one pot and feel like I can walk away for a bit. I was worried it was going to taste too tomato-y with the tomato sauce and definitely without green chilies, but it turned out great and was still the taco pasta we love! THIS is Healthy Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta. I got it in my head recently that I wanted needed to make a taco pasta.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, entertain right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com