One pot beef taco pasta skillet. Tender pasta and taco seasoned ground beef simmer in salsa and beef broth and then gets covered in cheese. Serve with all your favorite taco toppings. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe & Comment Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, then drain off excess fat if necessary.
Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream.
Instructions Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains.
One-Pot Taco Pasta Skillet Loaded with ground beef and pasta, flavored with taco seasoning and salsa, and studded with black beans and corn, this cheesy Taco Pasta Skillet quickly comes together in just one pot!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty One pot beef taco pasta skillet for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have One pot beef taco pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot beef taco pasta skillet
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of onion, diced(optional).
- It's 1/2 of green pepper, diced (optional).
- It's 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- It's 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
- It's 3 cups of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).
In a large pot or skillet with a lid, add the ground beef and onion, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the ground beef is cooked through and no longer pink. Stir well and add in the uncooked pasta, taco sauce, and reserved cooked beef. BOIL & SIMMER: Bring mixture to a boil and then lower to low-medium heat and cover the skillet with a lid. How To Make The Beef Taco Pasta Simply brown the ground beef before adding taco seasoning, water, corn, canned tomatoes, and black beans.
One pot beef taco pasta skillet step by step
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..
After the pasta is cooked, stir in cheese, and garnish with green onions and cilantro. If you want to add some avocado like I did in this One Skillet Beef Taco Pasta, it would be lovely. One Pot Taco Beef Pasta - an easy yummy recipe that is cooked all in one pan. So what do you do when you fancy tacos but don't have taco's and want a simple quick meal that the whole family can dig in and enjoy? Make these yummy One Pot Taco Beef Pasta of course.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious One pot beef taco pasta skillet. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep busy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com