Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. This pasta dish is a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce, with ground beef and rotini! You can add a little more crushed red pepper to make it a little spicier, or leave it out all together. Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta SkilletThe Midnight Baker.
My husband I enjoyed this homemade version of Hamburger Helper.
I did change the recipe a bit and added some sour cream and a little prepared mustard to it.
Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta -Loaded with cheese, this cheesy ground beef pasta can be on the table in no time and will definitely satisfy those pasta cravings.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta
- It's 1 of pd. Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato Soup.
- It's 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It's of Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need of Garlic powder (1 teaspoon).
- It's of Sazon (1/2 teaspoon).
- It's 1 box of small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz.
- Prepare of Salt for pasta.
- It's 1 cup of Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese.
Spicy Cheeseburger pasta casserole is a delicious, budget-friendly cheesy skillet dinner that is one of our family's favorite weekday suppers. Nothing beats my Cheesy Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake when you need some comfort food! This easy to assemble pasta bake features classic flavours, simple. Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better.
Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta step by step
- Brown ground beef in a pot and drain......
- Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients......
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.....
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente..... make sure you add salt to boiling water !!.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well......
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top......
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts.......
- Eat and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.
Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. While this isn't exactly the "crunchy taco hamburger helper" because I skipped adding the tortilla chips. Easy slow cooker Crock Pot Cheesy Pasta and Beef Casserole recipe the entire family will love. Stir cooked pasta into beef mixture just before serving. Crockpot Bourbon Glazed Kielbasa Recipe Video Crock Pot Spicy Barbecue Kielbasa Recipe.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Spicy Cheesy Beef Pasta. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, make laugh way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com