Tomato pasta soup with beef. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add the water, tomatoes, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Italian tomato pasta soup is filled with hearty ground beef, sausage, mushrooms and escarole.
In a large pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
My Tomato, Beef, and Macaroni soup recipe will keep you cozy all season long.
To make the soup we start off by browning up some lean ground beef.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Tomato pasta soup with beef for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Tomato pasta soup with beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato pasta soup with beef
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Oyster crackers (optional).
Transfer above mixture to a large buttered baking dish and spread evenly. Return sauteed veggies to pot along with beef broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire, marjoram, thyme, bay leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add in pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium,. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Tomato pasta soup with beef instructions
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
Add the broth, pasta with vegetables, tomato juice, tomatoes and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Stir the soup, water, Worcestershire, cheese and pasta in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Beef, Tomato and Acini di Pepe Soup is one of my most popular soup recipes! My family DEVOURED this delicious bowl of soup made with ground beef, tomatoes, and tiny pasta. It's warm and comforting, like a great big hug on a cold winter day.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Tomato pasta soup with beef. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com