Rigatoni pasta pie. While you're at it (see, you'll do all this at the same time, and your sauce will simmer while you prepare the pie.), cook that rigatoni until it's. A Rigatoni Pasta Pie recipe that is not only impressive but easier to make than you'd think. A pasta pie that hits your eye and your stomach thanks once again to Martha Stewart.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
With just a few extra minutes of prep time, a classic baked pasta dinner is transformed into an eye-catching pie.
Just rigatoni pasta, melted mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, and fresh basil.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Rigatoni pasta pie for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Rigatoni pasta pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rigatoni pasta pie
- Prepare 1 lb of rigatoni pasta.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper.
- It's 1 (28 ounce) of can good quality crushed tomatoes.
- It's of Butter for pan.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 8 ounces of coarsely grated mozzarella cheese.
The magic behind this elegant and eye-catching dish is actually really simple: layer rigatoni pasta stuffed with. Let it not be said that food life here on Krumpli is predictable! Cook your pasta until slightly underdone. And all that separates you from a big ol' slice of this savory satisfaction is Perhaps the most laborious step to this eye-popping pasta pie is getting the rigatoni stacked in the.
Rigatoni pasta pie step by step
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until slightly underdone (I cooked mine for 12 minutes when the box indicated 14 minutes). One pound of pasta should be cooked in 6 quarts of water, make sure you are using a big enough pot so the pasta doesn't stick together. When done, rinse in cold water and drain again. Toss pasta with 1 Tablespoon olive oil to coat. Set aside..
- Heat remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Add garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes more..
- Add crushed tomatoes; simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes..
- Toss pasta with Parmesan cheese. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Tightly pack pasta into pan, standing each piece on end. Spread meat sauce on top of pasta..
- Push the meat sauce into the pasta holes filling each one up. Stuffing the meat into the holes is a weirdly satisfying task. Enough said..
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake another 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to loosen and then unmold..
- Cut into wedges and serve with any remaining meat sauce you might have..
- Serve with garlic cheesy bread inside salad.
With the noodles standing upright, the sauce and cheese bake down into the pasta making each slice. Rigatoni Pasta Pie by Jenn--- looks too easy. Follow the package instructions, but slightly undercook it. We pizza'd rigatoni.and we'll never turn back. Our love for pizza knows no limits.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Rigatoni pasta pie. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, absorb open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com