Homemade Ground beef Tacos!.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Homemade Ground beef Tacos! for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Homemade Ground beef Tacos! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ground beef Tacos!
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of medium onion minced.
- You need of garlic minced.
- It's of chili powder.
- It's of cornstarch.
- Prepare of basil.
- It's of cumin.
- You need of oregano.
- It's of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It's of salt.
- It's of water.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of jalapeño minced.
Homemade Ground beef Tacos! instructions
- Take a wok or skillet and heat up oil then sauté onion, jalapeño, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for another 5 minutes or until meat is brown.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and mix for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and cover and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until most of the liquid have been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and Remove the lid and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove from wok or skillet & serve.
- Best served with either crunchy corn or flour tortilla with taco cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Homemade Ground beef Tacos!. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make laugh door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com