Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs
- It's 1 can of Canned red kidney beans.
- It's 1 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- It's 1 of packet Lawry's Chili Seasoning Mix.
- It's 500 grams of Ground beef.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Melting type cheese.
- It's 1 of per serving Hot dog buns.
- You need 1 of per serving Hot dog sausages.
Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs instructions
- Prepare the canned beans and tomatoes and the seasoning mix..
- Prepare the ground beef..
- Brown the meat until crumbly..
- Drain off the oil in a colander..
- Open the can of red kidney beans into a colander, and rinse the beans off quickly..
- Put the browned ground beef in a deep pot. Add the rinsed beans and the packet of seasoning mix..
- Open the can of tomatoes, and add them to the pan while crushing the tomatoes..
- Add water and start heating the pot..
- Turn the heat down when the pot comes to a boil..
- Simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes while mixing well..
- Transfer to serving plated when it's done, and let it cool down a bit..
- Prepare the hot dog buns. Boil or grill the hot dogs..
- Sandwich the hot dogs in the buns, add some of the chili and it's done..
- This recipe makes a lot of chili, so divide up the leftovers and freeze..
- To defrost, microwave for about a minute in the ziplock bag, empty out onto a plate and crumble the meat (It's not completely defrosted)..
- Add lots of easy melt cheese (you can also freeze the cheese in batches)..
- Microwave for another 2 minutes or so. When the cheese has melted, mix it in well. It's great eaten just as is!.
- If you lightly toast a slice of sandwich bread and top it with lots of chili con carne, you'll have a very filling snack..
- I use the chili con carne for chicken enchiladas. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149680-chicken-enchilada.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, occupy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com