Ground Beef Enchiladas. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Beef Enchiladas. Ground beef enchiladas are one of our favorites dinners along with creamy chicken enchiladas. Take your tex-mex game to the next level with this easy recipe!
I like to mix beans into my enchiladas for extra protein.
My favorite Beef Enchiladas recipe loaded with a saucy, hearty, and flavorful ground beef filling, then smothered with enchilada sauce and melted cheese.
Don't forget to add your favorite.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Enchiladas for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchiladas
- You need of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare of Diced White Onion.
- It's of Chili Beans (undrained).
- It's of can Red Enchilada Sauce.
- It's of Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of can Sliced Black Olives.
While the sauce is simmering, brown the ground beef with the onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Beef - This is a recipe for beef enchiladas so it's made with ground beef.
Ground Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large pan, add ground chuck and onion and cook until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add beans and 1/4 C of the Enchilada Sauce to the meat mixture and simmer for 8-10 mins on low heat. Remove and let cool for about 5-6 mins in order to handle..
- Add Meat/Bean mixture and a small portion of the cheddar cheese onto each tortilla and roll. Place each into the baking dish with seam facing down..
- Pour remaining sauce and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes after removing..
This Ground Beef Enchilada recipe is one of my family's favorites. This easy entree recipe can easily be made ahead or doubled and frozen for an easy dinner. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are stuffed into a carved zucchini boat instead of wrapped in a tortilla. Sounds strange at first but believe me, you will be floored by the outrageous flavor and won't even. The Best Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, entertain entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com